The special feature of the eyeliner is that it fits every style. Whether you are just out for a walk with friends, going to the office or to an official dinner. He is also one of those trends that will never go out of style. With the eyeliner you can emphasize your eyes and open and turn the men’s head. You can wear the eyeliner alone for a cat’s eye effect, without any additional make-up, such as eye shadow, or you can use it as the basis for the “smokey-eye” effect. And although the eyeliner looks complicated at first glance, it only depends on the technology to make it perfect. To help you with this, we have prepared an eyeliner instruction from five simple steps, with which you will be guaranteed to succeed!
Let’s go to the eyeliner instructions :
1. Eyeliner Instructions – Keep the head so that the chin is slightly raised. That way you have a better view. First, pick up a kohl. And that even if you really want to use an eyeliner. With the kohl, which is easier to apply and wipe away in the event of mistakes, it is easier to draw the desired shape of the stroke. Then simply repeat the eyeline with the Eyliner. Always start at the outer corner of the eye on the upper lid. Also note that the thin line thickens outward from the center of the eyelid towards the back. Draw the line towards the nose. Also, make sure the line is as close to the lash line as possible.
2. Eyeliner Instructions – If any bumps or bumps have occurred, you can use a sponge, cotton pad or ear buds to fix them. It is also important that the eyeliner and eyelashes do not miss each other.
3. Eyeliner Instructions – For the next step, keep your head down in front of the mirror and look up. Now it is the lower eyelid’s turn. Apply a eyeliner with a kohl. Again, start again at the outer angle. Be sure to apply the kohl on the eyelashes themselves.
4. Eyeliner Instructions – You should try both eyelids together to connect. This creates a softer and more natural effect. If you want to emphasize your view even further, you can apply two coats of mascara, as well as an eye shadow in a mix of bronze and gold.
5. Eyeliner Instructions – You can now trace the kohl with an eyeliner. In that case, your eyelashes will look thicker. As a result, the eyes look larger and are visually open. However, you should note that the lower eyelid line should be emphasized only with a black eyeliner, if you are a dark skin type. For fair skin you prefer to rely on a dark brown eyeliner.
We hope you enjoy trying out this eyeliner instruction and wish you much success. We would also be pleased if you send us your finished eyeliner. The most beautiful ones will be added to this article and all others will be posted on our page on Facebook and Google+.
The dream of all ladies: the perfect eyeliner