Today we show you how you can make beautiful braided hairstyles yourself . Their base consists of a ponytail.
Braids themselves make an accent to the ordinary ponytail
The accent is a braid type “fishbone”, which gives the usual ponytail more pep. The head is adorned by a pompadour. Do not you think it looks so much better?
To make the braided hairstyles yourself you need:
- a brush
- a stalk comb
- a spray bottle
- 2 little hair ties
- 3 to 4 hair clips
- hair spray
- Accessories, if desired
Make braided hairstyles yourself – Instructions:
- You can do the braided hairstyles yourself by starting to split part of the hair over your forehead in the form of a square.
- Then, to make a pompadour, toup it to add some volume. Then smooth the surface of the pompadour with a brush.
- Next, tie this part of the hair together with a hair tie that has a similar color to your hair. Make sure that the pompadour in front is a bit puffy.
- Then weave this part into a fishbone and bind the braid with a hair tie matching the hair color.
- Clamp this braid out of the way for a while.
- Now tie the remaining hair together to form a low, firm ponytail.
- Take a strand of it and wrap it around the ponytail hair tie to hide it. Attach this strand of hair with hairpins.
- Now take the fishbone and place it directly and centered along the head and on the wrapped part.
- Use a few hair clips to attach the braid to the wrapped part of the ponytail.
- Finally, fix with hairspray and add some accessories on request.
The hairstyle is fixed twice on the ponytail
The thin herringbone
You can start with the braid first
A closer look
A braid hairstyle with herringbone
Ponytail hairstyle with decoration
An original idea with knots