Who claims that a smoky eye make-up always has to be dark? This example shows how to add some bright, cheerful colors to your ordinary smoky make-up. For those of you who would like to try more color, but are not sure, this is a perfect way to get started. It is perfect for both the day and the evening. The amount of bright colors in the eyelid crease gives your eyes that warm summer look that you have longed for.
Eye Make-Up – This is how it will look like:
Products used for eye make-up :
– “Mercury” eyeshadow by Makeup Geek
– “Stealth” eyeshadow by Makeup Geek
– “Sea Mist” eye shadow from Makeup Geek
– “Latte” eyeshadow by Makeup Geek
– “Ice Queen” Eyeshadow by Makeup Geek
or similar colors that you already own.
Eye Make-Up – This is how it is applied:
Used makeup accessories for eye make-up :
– Brush for applying eye shadow
– Stiff dome brush
– Eyelid Brush
– black kohl
The instructions for the smoky eye make-up in blue-green and gray:
1. Using a brush, apply the Mercury Eye Shadow to the inner half of the eyelid.
2. When finished, apply as much as one third of the length of the lower eyelid.
3. Apply the stealth eyeshadow to the outer half of the eyelid using the same brush or another suitable method.
4. Using the V-Brush, apply the Sea Mist Eyeshadow to the outer V-area of the eye and distribute it to the eyelid crease. Make sure that you do not cover the whole stealth, after all you want all the colors to be seen. If necessary, use a soft brush to blur rough lines.
5. Apply the Sea Mist Eyeshadow to one-third of the lower eyelid so that it meets the Mercury eyeshadow.
6. Now it’s time for the Latte Eyeshadow to be brushed across the Sea Mist with a soft brush to wipe and soften rough lines.
7. Under the eyebrow, apply the Ice Queen eyeshadow as a highlight, as well as the inner corner of the eye, to make the eyes appear brighter and more open.
8. Use your favorite eyeliner and an angled eyeliner brush to create a soft, curved line on the upper eyelid.
9. Emphasize your eyes by applying your favorite kohl on the lower eyelid. Connect the upper eyelid line with the lower one along the inner corner of the eye. This gives the eyelashes a fuller effect.
10. Now make your eyelashes with eyelash curlers and apply a mascara and you’re done with the smoky eye makeup in blue-green and gray.
The possibilities for this eye make-up are endless:
Eye make-up with a slight golden shimmer
For a more dramatic effect, put on the outer V-area of the eye some “Corrupt” eyeshadow. Add a few eyelashes and a glittery eyeliner on the lower eyelid for a perfect smoky eye make-up for city nightlife. To make the look even more dramatic, apply some glitter over the Mercury eye shadow.
The make-up in steps
Adding some color to your look is easy and fun with this stunning look. So whether you leave the eye make-up soft or soft or spice it up, it will quickly become one of your favorite make-ups. And with so many different options, you’ll really fall in love with him quickly.
Make-up in green and some golden shimmer
Eye makeup in blue-gray
Blue eye make-up with green eyeliner
Eye Make-Up Instructions: make-up tips for a party look
Green and gray with glitter
Make-up from the colors gold, green and gray
A strong make-up of dark and light blue
White, light and dark blue with eyeliner