Certainly, every woman has such a particular make-up that she uses in everyday life, which fits every outfit and is always chosen when she has no time or desire for something more elaborate. It is that make-up that makes you feel like yourself. But if you are looking for something new, you can try this simple and effective Smokey Eye Make-up for everyday life. Who knows, maybe you will like it so much that you will wear it in everyday life as well. An accent is placed here on the outer corner of the eye, as well as on the eyeline . The inner corner of the eye, as well as one third of the eyelid are rather neutral in this smokey-eye make-up .
This is how Smokey-Eye make-up is made:
1. Apply a primer (eye shadow base). Just choose your favorite brand.
2. To make the colors easier to mix afterwards, apply a neutral tone, such as beige, to the top lid. You can also make the makeup more dramatic and darker. Choose an eyeliner in light brown or a black color al base. In this case you can omit the primer for the Smokey-Eye make-up .
3. For the eyeliner of Smokey-Eye make-up that follows next, choose a soft kohl. Dark gray or dark brown are best for this because they have a smoother effect and do not stand out as much as black. Concentrate on the outer corner of your eye. You also do not need to make much of an effort here, as the colors will later be blurred and inaccuracies will no longer be visible.
4. Apply a dark eyeshadow to the kohl. The best is a dark gray or brown.
5. Using a mixing brush, pick up a center eye shadow and place it on the area where the dark colors stop. Spread it with light movements up to the eyelid crease.
6. Next, come back to the dark color of Smokey-Eye Makeup . Take a smaller brush. Use it to apply some of the eye shadow to the outer V area. Mix it well. The remaining eye shadow remaining on the brush is applied to the outer two-thirds of the lower eyelid.
7. For the next step you need a highlighter. This should not be too shiny, because the area should finally act as neutral as possible. It’s best to choose a matte cream color or a pearly eye shadow and apply it to the inner corner of your eye.
8. Finally, it’s just the mascara and you’re done with the Smokey-Eye makeup .
We hope you enjoy trying it out and wish you every success. We would also be pleased if you send us your finished smokey-eye make-up . The most beautiful ones will be added to this article and all others will be posted on our page on Facebook and Google+.